- Glass foaming soap dispenser (I purchased mine from Amazon)
- About 1.5 cups of purified water (you can boil it and then let it come to room temp)
- A couple tbsp or so of Liquid Castille Soap (I used Bronner's unscented)
- 1 tsp Fractionated Coconut Oil or another kind of liquid oil you like to use
- About 6 total drops of Essential Oils
I eye-balled the ingredient amounts when I made this, so don't feel the need to be completely exact. Fill the dispenser up about 3/4 of the way with your water, add in the soap and oil, then Essential Oils. Use any EO you want, especially for different seasons. I'd use any hot oils like Peppermint or Cinnamon lightly, but you should be OK since you're adding a carrier oil into the mix. After you give it a little shake, it's ready to use!